Ransomware called cryptotrojans cryptoviruses or cryptoworms can be an increasingly frequent Web line that is spreading at the moment like fire that is wild. Especially the variants called Citadel and Reveton are extremely...
- Ubiquitous Bug Allows HIPAA-Protected Malware to Hide Behind Medical Images
- Researchers: Facebook’s Data-Leveraging Scandal Puts Users on Notice
- State-Sponsored DNS Hijacking Infiltrates 40 Firms Globally
- ThreatList: Bad Bots Account for a Fifth of All Web Traffic, FinServ Hit the Worst
- Oracle Squashes 53 Critical Bugs in April Security Update