Ransomware called cryptotrojans cryptoviruses or cryptoworms can be an increasingly frequent Web line that is spreading at the moment like fire that is wild. Especially the variants called Citadel and Reveton are extremely...
- Garmin Pays Up to Evil Corp After Ransomware Attack — Reports
- Black Hat USA 2020: Critical Meetup.com Flaws Reveal Common AppSec Holes
- Meetup Critical Flaws Allow ‘Group’ Takeover, Payment Theft
- 4 Unpatched Bugs Plague Grandstream ATAs for VoIP Users
- Authorities Arrest Alleged 17-Year-Old ‘Mastermind’ Behind Twitter Hack