The total ramifications of NYC’s feared ‘BitLicense’ regulations for start-ups have become more evident as the deadline for conformity looms, with several Bitcoin start-ups and entrepreneurs shutting their...
- Ubiquitous Bug Allows HIPAA-Protected Malware to Hide Behind Medical Images
- Researchers: Facebook’s Data-Leveraging Scandal Puts Users on Notice
- State-Sponsored DNS Hijacking Infiltrates 40 Firms Globally
- ThreatList: Bad Bots Account for a Fifth of All Web Traffic, FinServ Hit the Worst
- Oracle Squashes 53 Critical Bugs in April Security Update